In Process…

I am currently working on Simplicity 1803 for my daughter Katie. I cut it a little smaller because a couple of the Simplicity tops I made ran big… but so far I’m afraid I cut it too small. I just finished the bodice yesterday, and added another side panel to make sure it will fit. Don’t want to do all of this work and have it be too small!  Lesson learned… better to make it too big and have to take it in, than to make it too small!  Next steps are the cap sleeves and skirt, then the dreaded zipper! I have put one zipper in a skirt so far, and it gave me fits. Hoping this goes better :).

I will take pictures soon and add them here of what I have done so far!!! 


“But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them ever sing for joy” Psalm 5:11a


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s